Transport in Semiconductor Mesoscopic Devices, Second edition
Ferry, David K.
- 出版商: IOP Publishing Ltd
- 出版日期: 2020-08-21
- 售價: $3,510
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $3,335
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 376
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 0750331372
- ISBN-13: 9780750331371
This textbook introduces the physics and applications of transport in mesoscopic devices and nanoscale electronic systems and devices. This expanded second edition is fully updated and contains the latest research in the field, including nano-devices for qubits, from both silicon quantum dots and superconducting SQUID circuits. Each chapter has worked examples, problems and solutions, and videos are provided as supplementary material.
Intended as a textbook for first-year graduate courses in nanoelectronics or mesoscopic physics, the book is also a valuable reference text for researchers interested in nanostructures, and useful supplementary reading for advanced courses in quantum mechanics and electronic devices.
- Introduces the physics and applications of transport in mesoscopic and nanoscale electronic systems and devices
- Thoroughly updated second edition that includes the latest hot topics from the field
- Focuses on semiconductor mesoscopic devices and incorporates related topics including superconductors and qubits for quantum computing
- Includes worked examples, problems and videos