Microservices in Action
Morgan Bruce, Paulo A. Pereira
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
$1,179Designing Web APIs: Building APIs That Developers Love (Paperback)
$653數據密集型應用系統設計 (Designing Data-Intensive Applications: The Big Ideas Behind Reliable, Scalable, and Maintainable Systems)
$1,323Programming WebAssembly with Rust
$1,674Python for Devops: Learn Ruthlessly Effective Automation
Microservices in Action is a practical book about building and deploying microservice-based applications. Written for developers and architects with a solid grasp of service-oriented development, it tackles the challenge of putting microservices into production.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
Invest your time in designing great applications, improving infrastructure, and making the most out of your dev teams. Microservices are easier to write, scale, and maintain than traditional enterprise applications because they're built as a system of independent components. Master a few important new patterns and processes, and you'll be ready to develop, deploy, and run production-quality microservices.
About the Book
Microservices in Action teaches you how to write and maintain microservice-based applications. Created with day-to-day development in mind, this informative guide immerses you in real-world use cases from design to deployment. You'll discover how microservices enable an efficient continuous delivery pipeline, and explore examples using Kubernetes, Docker, and Google Container Engine.
- An overview of microservice architecture
- Building a delivery pipeline
- Best practices for designing multi-service transactions and queries
- Deploying with containers
- Monitoring your microservices
About the Reader
Written for intermediate developers familiar with enterprise architecture and cloud platforms like AWS and GCP.
About the Author
Morgan Bruce and Paulo A. Pereira are experienced engineering leaders. They work daily with microservices in a production environment, using the techniques detailed in this book.
Table of Contents
PART 1 - The lay of the land
PART 2 - Design
PART 3 - Deployment
PART 4 - Observability and ownership
- Designing and running microservices
- Microservices at SimpleBank
- Architecture of a microservice application
- Designing new features
- Transactions and queries in microservices
- Designing reliable services
- Building a reusable microservice framework
- Deploying microservices
- Deployment with containers and schedulers
- Building a delivery pipeline for microservices
- Building a monitoring system
- Using logs and traces to understand behavior
- Building microservice teams