Mastering BootStrap 4 - Second Edition: Develop highly customized responsive web interfaces with Bootstrap 4
Benjamin Jakobus, Jason Marah
$1,188Windows Phone 8 Unleashed (Paperback)
$250微軟互聯網信息服務(IIS)最佳實踐 (The Best Practices for Microsoft internet information Services)
Learn to build beautiful and highly customizable websites by leveraging the power of Bootstrap 4
- Master the art of creating highly intuitive and responsive web interfaces with Bootstrap 4
- Infuse your web pages with life and movement using Bootstrap jQuery plugin
Moving on, how to use Bootstrap's more advanced components such as accordions and list groups. Finally, you will discover how to optimize your website and integrate it with third-party frameworks.
By the end of this book, you will have a thorough knowledge of the framework's ins and outs, and be able to build highly customizable and optimized web interfaces.
What You Will Learn
- Create a professional Bootstrap-based website from scratch without using third-party templates
- Apply the Bootstrap mobile-first grid system and add responsiveness and aesthetic touches to image elements
- Style various types of content and learn how to build a page's layout from scratch by applying the power of Bootstrap 4
- Take advantage of Bootstrap's form helper and contextual classes
- Improve your website's overall user experience with headers and footers
- Enhance and customize the overall design of your website with icons
- Infuse your web pages with life and movement using Bootstrap jQuery plugins
- Customize the behavior and features of Bootstrap's jQuery Plugins extensively
- Optimize your Bootstrap-based project before deployment
- Learn what utility classes Bootstrap 4 has to offer, how they are implemented and how to best use them.
- Create more advanced web interfaces by leveraging the power of accordions, dropdowns and list groups.
- Incorporate Bootstrap into an AngularJS or React application and use Bootstrap components as AngularJS directives or React components
Who This Book Is For