Architecting Cloud Computing Solutions
Kevin L. Jackson, Scott Goessling
- A step-by-step guide that will practically guide you through implementing Cloud computing services effectively and efficiently.
- Learn to choose the most ideal Cloud service model, and take appropriate Cloud design considerations for your organisation.
- Leverage Cloud computing methodologies to develop a cost effective Cloud environment successfully.
Cloud adoption has been one of major focus of many organisations today. Scaling the environment, making it resilient, and saving a lot of cost, is what organisations are interested in achieving today. Our books main goal is make you aware of key Cloud design considerations, critical technology decisions to be made, and choosing the right cloud model based on your business and technology requirements.
This book will start with the fundamentals of Cloud computing and its architectural concepts. Then, this book will walk you through the key concepts of Cloud Architecture, Cloud service models like (IaaS, PaaS, Saas), and the key considerations and challenges organisations face while migrating to Cloud. Later, this book will deep dive into teaching you to leverage DevOps, Cloud-Native, and Serverless architecture in your Cloud environment along with Best practices to scale your Cloud environment. Finally, this book teach you to manage cloud components like data storage, Cloud security and disaster recovery, and design strategies.
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with all the design considerations and the necessary service models needed to adopt the Cloud environment no matter the Cloud platform you choose.
What you will learn
- Digital transformation and cloud transition change management.
- Build the architectures that support a specified business case
- Designing, modifying and aggregating baseline cloud architectures.
- Cloud application security and Cloud computing security threats.
- Design and architect a small, medium and large cloud computing solution