Hands-on Machine Learning for Cyber Security: Safeguard your system by making your machines intelligent using Python ecosystem
Soma Halder, Sinan Ozdemir
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2018-12-28
- 售價: $1,470
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,397
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 318
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1788992288
- ISBN-13: 9781788992282
Python、Machine Learning 機器學習 、資訊安全
網絡安全之機器學習 (Hands-on Machine Learning for Cyber Security: Safeguard your system by making your machines intelligent using Python ecosystem) (簡中版)
Get into the world of smart data security using the power of machine learning algorithms
- Apply machine learning algorithms and cyber security fundamentals to secure your organization data using practical approach
- Be a Data Ninja by performing big data manipulation on any data size to secure your system
- Automate your daily workflow by applying the use cases to many facets of security
- Implement smart solutions to your existing cyber security products and effectively build intelligent solutions
Machine Learning is a growing trend in every technological field including computer security. Many research and practical applications are in line which has a potential to change the way how data is secured. With this book, you will stand a chance to mark your developments in cyber security domain using machine learning capabilities.
This book begins with giving you the basics of machine learning in cyber security using python and their extensive libraries support. You will explore various machine learning domains such as time series analysis, ensemble modeling to get your foundations right. You will implement your learning in various examples such as building system to identify malicious URLs, bypass defensive technologies, and build a program for detecting email frauds and spam using supervised learning and Naive Bayes algorithm. Later you will learn to make effective use of K means algorithm, to develop a solution to detect and alert any malicious activity going on the network. Next, you will be building weightless and complex decision tree and you will implement Digital biometrics and fingerprint from users interaction to validate whether the user is a legitimate user or not. Finally, you will see how we change the game with Tensorflow and learn how deep learning is effective in creating models and training the system from previous fraudulent events so that they can be mitigated in future.
By the end of this book, you will be able to build, apply, and evaluate machine learning algorithms to identify potential threats such as intrusion detection and malware. You will be introduced to cutting-edge big data tools and GPU processing to show how these techniques can be applied to extremely large data sets to detect traffic and end-point behavior.
What you will learn
- Gain the knowledge on using machine learning algorithms to get started with the concepts in cyber security using complex datasets.
- Solve real world concerns of cyber security using Machine learning algorithms such as Clustering, K means, Linear regression, Naive Bayes etc
- Explore the beauty of Digital biometrics and fingerprinting for validating whether the user is impersonator or a legitimate user.
- Learn how to speed up the system using Python GPU libraries with NumPY, Scikit-learn and CUDA programs
- Learn to use deep learning in detecting financial frauds and train your system effectively so that they can be mitigated in future.
- Understand the power of Tensorflow in cybersecurity domain and implement real world examples
Who This Book Is For
This book is for the data scientists, machine learning developers, security researchers, and anyone who is curious to apply machine learning to up-skill computer security. Having some working knowledge of Python, basics of machine learning and cyber security fundamentals will help to get the most out of the book.