Learning Path - Complete Python Web Development with Django: Build complex, database-driven websites easily with this high-level Python web framework
Antonio Mele, Gaston C. Hillar, Arun Ravindran
Leverage this free and open-source web framework to build industry-grade web applications
- Create real-world RESTful web services with latest Django framework
- Authenticate, secure, and integrate third-party packages in your web services
- Understand key concepts of web development with real-world examples
If you want to learn the entire process of developing professional web applications with Django, then this Learning Path is for you. You will walk through the creation of four professional Django projects, teaching you how to solve common problems and implement best practices. You will learn how to build a blog application, a social image bookmarking website, an online shop and an e-learning platform.
The Learning Path will teach you how to enhance your applications with AJAX, create RESTful APIs and set up a production environment for your Django projects. It walks you through the creation of real-world applications, solving common problems, and implementing best practices.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will have a deep understanding of Django and how to build advanced web applications.
This Learning Path includes content from the following Packt products:
- Django 2 by Example by Antonio Melé
- Django RESTful Web Services by Gastón C. Hillar
- Django Design Patterns and Best Practices by Arun Ravindran
What you will learn
- Use Django with other technologies, such as Redis and Celery
- Develop pluggable Django applications
- Add internationalization to your Django projects
- Design RESTful Web Services based on application requirements
- Create automated tests for RESTful web services
- Use asynchronous tools such as Celery, Channels, and asyncio
- Reduce the maintenance burden with well-tested, cleaner code
- Host, deploy, and secure your Django projects
Who This Book Is For
This Learning Path is designed for Python developers who want to create robust web apps with Django. Though you need a basic working knowledge of Django, you do not need any previous experience with RESTful web services or Python.