AutoCAD 2015 for Interior Design and Space Planning Paperback
Beverly M. Kirkpatrick, James M. Kirkpatrick, Hossein Assadipour
AutoCAD 2015 for Interior Design and Space Planning helps students understand the commands and features of AutoCAD 2015 and demonstrates how to use the program to complete interior design and space planning projects. Covering both two- and three-dimensional drawings, the text provides abundant exercises that walk students step-by-step through the use of AutoCAD prompts and commands. Using numerous illustrations, the text captures the essence of this powerful program and the importance it plays in the interior design, architecture and space planning professions. Features include:
· Covers new AutoCAD 2015 interface
· Progresses from basic commands to complex drawing exercises.
· Provides over 100 exercises and projects.
· Highlights seven projects appropriate for interior design, space planning and architecture students.
· Includes coverage of the AutoCAD DesignCenter
· Covers solid modeling in two chapters