CompTIA Network+ N10-008 Cert Guide contains proven study features that enable you to succeed on the exam the first time. Best-selling author and expert instructor Anthony Sequeira shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. This complete study package includes:
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending and part-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- An 80% discount off the Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test
- A free copy of the CompTIA Network+ Simulator Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
- More than minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions and exercises, video instruction, and hands-on labs, this authorized study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
Anthony Sequeira (CCIE No. 15626) began his IT career in 1994 with IBM in Tampa, Florida. He quickly formed his own computer consultancy, Computer Solutions, and then discovered his true passion: teaching and writing about networking technologies. Anthony lectured to massive audiences around the world while working for Mastering Computers. Anthony has never been happier in his career than he is now, as a senior technical instructor for Splunk. He is an avid tennis player, a private pilot, and a semi-professional poker player, and he loves anything at all to do with technology.