Be Less Zombie: How Great Companies Create Dynamic Innovation, Fearless Leadership and Passionate People
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2020-04-20
- 售價: $820
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $779
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 416
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0857088203
- ISBN-13: 9780857088208
Make innovation more remarkable, inevitable and profitable
'Zombie' companies cling to what kills them: Obsolete and frustrating ways of working that crush innovation and drain people's motivation.
Be Less Zombie distils 10 years of field research amongst some of the world's leading innovators into a pragmatic, actionable toolkit. Designed for managers who need more remarkable innovation with repeatable, scalable approaches, it shows readers how to:
- De-risk bolder, more profitable innovation
- Make innovation a predictable and measurable capability
- Equip managers with essential tools and skills for leading innovation and transformation
- Help teams find new capacity and energy to deliver today's business whilst discovering tomorrow's
Turner's research also delves beyond the business world. He brings insights from a wide range of unexpected, expert sources including a guerrilla negotiator, a cage-fighter trainer, an X-Factor coach, a senior emergency room doctor, and a fashion designer.
His 'Turn It On' innovation framework gives leaders and managers tools, processes and pathways to make bolder and more profitable innovation an inevitability, not an anomaly.
This book is for:
- CEOs who need a better, more continuous pipeline of profitable innovation
- Senior leaders who need more ideas, collaboration and energy across their divisions
- Finance executives who want to resource innovation and yet measure it effectively
- Strategy, change and transformation managers charged with delivering greater organisational agility and differentiation
- HR executives who are trying to resource and equip leaders and employees with innovation capabilities
- Organisational development managers tasked with shaping more agile and innovative ways of working
- Team leaders who need to help their people find new capacity and energy to deliver bolder ideas
- Individual employees who want their managers to stop blocking their best ideas
Elvin Turner is an award-winning innovation advisor to global corporations, government bodies, not-for-profit organisations, and start-ups around the world. He is also an associate professor at several business schools. For more information visit www.elvinturner.com
"A must-read for anyone - in any business sector, at any career level - who is passionate about the serious business of innovation. A practical guide to curating a culture of innovation and navigating against the headwinds of organizational status quo."
Simon Collins, Senior Vice President, Mastercard
"Most leaders struggle to get the innovation performance they need. This is the practical playbook they've been waiting for."
Andy Billings, Vice President Profitable Creativity, Electronic Arts
"This is an invaluable step-by-step guide to sparking, scaling and sustaining a culture of bold innovation."
Ash Tailor, Global Brand & Marketing Director, LEGOLAND
Elvin Turner is an award-winning advisor to global corporations, government bodies, not-for-profit organisations, and start-ups around the world.