Cyber Security in Parallel and Distributed Computing: Concepts, Techniques, Applications and Case Studies
Dac-Nhuong Le (Editor), Raghvendra Kumar (Editor), Brojo Kishore Mishra (Editor), Jyotir Moy Chatterjee (Editor), Manju Khari (Editor)
- 出版商: Wiley-Scrivener
- 出版日期: 2019-04-16
- 售價: $6,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $5,995
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 294
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1119488052
- ISBN-13: 9781119488057
The main objective of this book is to explore the concept of cybersecurity in parallel and distributed computing along with recent research developments in the field. It also includes various real-time/offline applications and case studies in the fields of engineering and computer science and the modern tools and technologies used. Information on cybersecurity technologies is organized in the fifteen chapters of this book.
This important book cover subjects such as:
- Research and solutions for the problem of hidden image detection
- Security aspects of data mining and possible solution techniques
- A comparative analysis of various methods used in e-commerce security and how to perform secure payment transactions in an efficient manner
- Blockchain technology and how it is crucial to the security industry
- Security for the Internet of Things
- Security issues and challenges in distributed computing security such as heterogeneous computing, cloud computing, fog computing, etc.
- Demonstrates the administration task issue in unified cloud situations as a multi-target enhancement issue in light of security
- Explores the concepts of cybercrime and cybersecurity and presents the statistical impact it is having on organizations
- Highlights some strategies for maintaining the privacy, integrity, confidentiality and availability of cyber information and its real-world impacts such as mobile security software for secure email and online banking, cyber health check programs for business, cyber incident response management, cybersecurity risk management
- Security policies and mechanisms, various categories of attacks (e.g., denial-of-service), global security architecture, along with distribution of security mechanisms
- Security issues in the healthcare sector with existing solutions and emerging threats.
Raghvendra Kumar completed his PhD in the Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jodhpur National University, India. He has authored several research papers in Scopus indexed and impact factor research journals\international conferences as well as 6 authored and 9 edited books on computer science. His areas of interest include wireless sensor network (WSN), Internet of Things, mobile application programming, ad hoc networks, cloud computing, big data, mobile computing, data mining and software engineering.
Brojo Kishore Mishra is an Associate Professor at the C. V. Raman College of Engineering (Autonomous), Bhubaneswar, India. He received his PhD degree in Computer Science from the Berhampur University in 2012. He has published more than 40 research papers in peer-reviewed journals. His research interests include data mining and big data analysis, machine learning, soft computing, and evolutionary computation.
Jyotir Moy Chatterjee is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at GD-RCET, Bhilai, C.G, India. He received his M.Tech from KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha and B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute University, Chennai, (Tamil Nadu). His research interests include cloud computing, big data, privacy preservation and data mining.
Manju Khari is an Assistant Professor at the Ambedkar Institute of Advanced Communication Technology and Research, Delhi, India. She holds a PhD in Computer Science & Engineering from the National Institute of Technology Patna. She has published 60 papers in refereed national and international journals and conferences. Her research interests are in software testing, software quality, software metrics, information security and nature-inspired algorithms.