iPad: The Missing Manual, 5/e (Paperback)
J. D. Biersdorfer
- 出版商: O'Reilly
- 出版日期: 2012-12-13
- 定價: $875
- 售價: 2.3 折 $199
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 400
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1449325564
- ISBN-13: 9781449325565
Apple’s wildly popular iPad and new iPad Mini come jam-packed with features, like access to your media library from the Web, Siri voice control, and seamless Facebook and Twitter integration. But to tap your iPad’s potential, you need a trustworthy owner’s manual. This bestselling book shows you how to import, create, and play back media; sync and shop wirelessly; keep in touch over the Internet; and even take care of business.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Take your media with you. Fill your iPad with music, photos, movies, TV shows, games, ebooks, and podcasts.
- Tap new features in email. Create VIP and Flagged mailboxes, and insert photos or videos into messages on the fly.
- Get online. Surf at warp speed with the streamlined Safari browser and the iPad’s new ultrafast WiFi connection or 4G LTE network.
- Post to Facebook and Twitter. Update your status right from the iPad’s Camera, Photos, Maps, and Game Center apps.
- Make photos public. Share selected photos over iCloud.
- Find your way with Maps. Get turn-by-turn directions, soar over cityscapes in 3D, and read embedded Yelp reviews.
- Dictate email. Speak email messages and notes and have your iPad type them up.
- Stream with Airplay. Take stunning photos and HD video, and wirelessly beam the results to your big-screen TV.