Master the basics of XML as well as the namespaces and objects you need to know in order to work efficiently with XML. You'll learn extensive support for XML in everything from data access to configuration, from raw parsing to code documentation. You will see clear, practical examples that illustrate best practices in implementing XML APIs and services as part of your C#-based Windows 10 applications.
Beginning XML with C# updates Bipin Joshi's one-of-a-kind title to the new C# 7 programming language and .NET 4.7 Framework releases. In this update, you’ll discover the tight integration of XML with ADO.NET and LINQ as well as additional .NET support for today's RESTful web services and microservices. Written by a Microsoft Certified trainer and developer, this book demystifies everything to do with XML and C# 7.
What You'll Learn
- Discover how XML works with the .NET Framework
- Read, write, access, validate, and manipulate XML documents
- Transform XML with XSLT
- Use XML serialization and web services
- Combine XML in ADO.NET and SQL Server
- Create services using Windows Communication Foundation
- Work with LINQ
- Use XML with C# in Azure and more
Who This Book Is For
Those with experience in C# and .NET new to the nuances of using XML. Some XML experience is helpful.