Microsoft 365 Compliance: A Practical Guide to Managing Risk
- 出版商: Apress
- 出版日期: 2021-06-20
- 售價: $1,500
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,425
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 525
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1484257774
- ISBN-13: 9781484257777
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Use the information presented in this book to implement an end-to-end compliance program in your organization using Office 365 tools. You will learn the features available in Office 365 and best practices and common pitfalls. IT professionals will benefit from the author's approach of introducing each topic within a practical business context and scenarios behind the "whys" of compliance. Compliance managers will understand how to implement their requirements in Office 365.
Compliance and risk management is often a board- or CEO-level issue. The risks of hefty fines and bad PR from non-compliance are severe. IT is usually responsible for implementing compliance controls and for working with compliance and legal officers to manage the day-to-day risk in an organization.
After reading Office 365 Compliance, you will be prepared to have a well-informed conversation with your compliance and legal officers to determine how to work together to identify specific compliance requirements for your organization and the tools you will need. You will be able to implement those requirements yourself using Office 365 features.
Author Erica Toelle helps you build a solid compliance foundation by teaching you about topics including retention, data residency, defensible content disposal, auditing, compliance with standard regulations, managing insider risks, monitoring and reporting, complying with data subjects and freedom of information requests, and eDiscovery.
What You Will Learn
- Understand typical business scenarios and requirements for an Office 365 compliance program
- Fulfill these compliance scenarios and requirements using Office 365 features and functionality
- Ensure that your Office 365 content meets standard compliance regulations, such as HIPAA and GDPR
- Be aware of best practices and things to know when implementing an Office 365 compliance program
- Explore specific Office 365 features, including retention labels and retention policies, permissions management, and machine learning for Office 365 compliance
- Manage risks from insiders, including communications monitoring and automatic surfacing of risky behavior
Who This Book Is For
IT professionals, records managers, compliance officers, risk managers, internal audit, CIOs, and anyone who would like to learn more about Office 365 Compliance
Erica Toelle is a Microsoft MVP in Office Apps and Services. She is an internationally recognized speaker on compliance, Office 365, and SharePoint. Erica has been working with customers to deploy these solutions since 2004 and has been hired as an expert by more than 75 Fortune 500 companies and several Microsoft product teams. Erica is a top 15 International SharePoint Influencer from 2016-present.