CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
$1,485CompTIA Network+ Deluxe Study Guide: Exam N10-006 Hardcover
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. It is built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam. This book, combined with the CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Volume 1, cover all of exam topics on the CCNA 200-301 exam.
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2 presents you with an organized test-preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
· Master Cisco CCNA 200-301 exam topics
· Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
· Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
· Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2 from Cisco Press enables you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Best-selling author Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending Key Topic tables, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A free copy of the CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator, Volume 2 Lite software, complete with meaningful lab exercises that help you hone your hands-on skills with the command-line interface for routers and switches
· Links to a series of hands-on config labs developed by the author
· Online interactive practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
· More than 50 minutes of video mentoring from the author
· An online interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, hands-on labs, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2, combined with CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 1, walk you through all the exam topics found in the Cisco 200-301 exam. Topics covered in Volume 2 include:
· IP access control lists
· Security services
· IP services
· Network architecture
· Network automation
The companion website contains more than 300 unique practice exam questions, CCNA Network Simulator Lite software, online practice exercises, and 50 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 70% Off Video Training, Practice Tests, and more
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7”. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
In addition to the wealth of updated content, this new edition includes a series of free hands-on exercises to help you master several real-world configuration activities. These exercises can be performed on the CCNA 200-301 Network Simulator Lite, Volume 2 software included for free on the companion website that accompanies this book. This software, which simulates the experience of working on actual Cisco routers and switches, contains the following 13 free lab exercises, covering ACL topics in Part I:
1. ACL I
2. ACL II
3. ACL III
4. ACL IV
5. ACL V
6. ACL VI
7. ACL Analysis I
8. Named ACL I
9. Named ACL II
10. Named ACL III
11. Standard ACL Configuration Scenario
12. Extended ACL I Configuration Scenario
13. Extended ACL II Configuration Scenario
If you are interested in exploring more hands-on labs and practicing configuration and troubleshooting with more router and switch commands, see the special discount offer in the coupon code included in the sleeve in the back of this book.
Windows system requirements (minimum):
· Windows 10 (32/64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bit), or Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
· 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
· 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
· 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
· DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
· Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
Mac system requirements (minimum)
· macOS 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, or 10.11
· Intel core Duo 1.83 GHz
· 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
· 1.5 GB hard disk space
· 32-bit color depth at 1024x768 resolution
· Adobe Acrobat Reader version 8 and above
CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide, Volume 2 Companion Website
Access interactive study tools on this book’s companion website, including practice test software, video training, CCNA Network Simulator Lite software, memory table and config checklist review exercises, a Key Term flash card application, a study planner, and more!
To access the companion website, simply follow these steps:
1. Go to www.ciscopress.com/register.
2. Enter the print book ISBN: 9781587147135.
3. Answer the security question to validate your purchase.
4. Go to your account page.
5. Click on the Registered Products tab.
6. Under the book listing, click on the Access Bonus Content link.
If you have any issues accessing the companion website, you can contact our support team by going to http://pearsonitp.echelp.org.
Also available from Cisco Press for CCNA study is the CCNA 200-301 Official Cert Guide Volume 2 Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson Test Prep Practice Test.
This integrated learning package
· Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
· Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
· Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
· Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Wendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624 Emeritus, has been in the networking industry since 1981. He has worked as a network engineer, consultant, systems engineer, instructor, and course developer; he currently works writing and creating certification study tools. This book is his 29th edition of some product for Pearson, and he is the author of all editions of the CCNA Cert Guides about Routing and Switching from Cisco Press. He has written books about topics from networking basics, certification guides throughout the years for CCENT, CCNA R&S, CCNA DC, CCNP ROUTE, CCNP QoS, and CCIE R&S. He maintains study tools, links to his blogs, and other resources at www.certskills.com.