Master the art of developing applications using AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API 2, and Visual Studio 2013
About This Book
- Learn how to utilize the robust features of the AngularJS framework
- Explore the opportunity to develop client-side applications for cross-platforms such as web and mobile
- Step-by-step guide with detailed instructions on how to develop and use the ASP.Net Web API with AngularJS
Who This Book Is For
What You Will Learn
- Understand the architecture of AngularJS
- Discover the uses and working of data binding in AngularJS
- Learn the scope of AngularJS with a thorough understanding of the controller and the filter
- Master the use of $http and $resources to communicate with the server in order to retrieve and post data
- Integrate an AngularJS application with Entity Framework and ASP.NET Web API 2 while learning about the use of JSON objects
- in AngularJS
- Walk through the development environment using the AngularJS NuGet packages
- Learn about troubleshooting and debugging options in an AngularJS application by using different libraries and tools
- Discover the uses of Visual Studio 2013 to build CRUD operations using ASP.NET Web API 2 and AngularJS
- Authenticate and understand security mechanisms for AngularJS applications
AngularJS is an open source framework that utilizes the Model-View-Controller architecture for client-side application development. AngularJS is referred to as the Angular framework.
With this book, you will soon be able to build client-side data driven applications. The introduction section covers the essentials of AngularJS, covering the core concepts of AngularJS to ensure a smooth transition to the more advanced topics discussed later on.
This book covers the development of client-side applications with AngularJS using code examples before moving on to explore how to build the ASP.NET Web API and its features using Visual Studio .NET.