立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Create custom themes and modules using the exciting new features of OpenCart
About This Book
- Explore the new features in OpenCart by using them in your custom theme
- Get hands-on with the Global Library Methods used in OpenCart to make themes and extensions
- Packed with hands-on examples, step-by-step explanations, and illustrations to guide you through coding modules and themes
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at developers and designers who want to start developing their own themes and extensions and for those who want to know about the code workflow of the OpenCart theme and modules.
What You Will Learn
- Integrate a custom design into the OpenCart framework
- Change the design of your OpenCart module
- Create a custom theme with the use of OpenCart's default theme
- Create listing pages and a form page, and perform actions such as data retrieval, insertion, and deletion
- Explore most of the system level libraries OpenCart provides
- Discover how the backend code behind modules is developed
- Use Bootstrap, Font Awesome, and FlexSlider to design templates and themes efficiently
OpenCart is an e-commerce cart application built with its own in-house Model-View-Controller-Language framework. With its popularity and ease of use for e-commerce, OpenCart is being used more and more to create custom extensions, themes, and pages.
This book embarks on an exciting journey of creating custom themes, pages, and templates in OpenCart.
It shows you how to change and manage the general setting of your store and manage the modules and their layout, along with files and folders of the default theme. You will explore the featured module to help you understand module code and its functionality. Finally, you will learn to create customized pages for feedback management and make an admin section where you will make forms and lists to perform CRUD functionalities and show this feedback at the frontend.