CCNA Security 210-260 Certification Guide
Glen D. Singh, Michael Vinod, Vijay Anandh
- Learn Cisco device configuration and installation and enhance your skills in network security
- Unlock practical aspects of CCNA security that will help you secure your devices
- Q&A along with tips and tricks that will help you clear CCNA Security 210-260 Certification
With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional can demonstrate the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. CCNA Security 210-260 Certification Guide will help you get a grip on the fundamentals of Network Security and will be your perfect guide in preparation for Cisco CCNA Security Certification.
You will begin by getting a good grip on the fundamentals of network security and explore the different tools available for security. You will be shown how to securely manage your network devices by implementing AAA Framework and configuring different management plane protocols. Next, you will learn about security at the data link Layer by implementing different security toolkits. You will also be introduced to different firewall technologies and you will also understand how to configure Zone Based Firewall on Cisco IOS device. This book will then guide you to configure site to site VPN on a Cisco device and also familiarize you with different types of VPNs and configurations. Finally, you will delve into the concepts of IPS and endpoint security that will help you secure your organizations. By the end of this book, you will be ready to take Cisco Certification Exam (CCNA Security).
What you will learn
- Grasp the fundamentals of Network Security from Cisco's perspective
- Configure routing protocols to secure network devices
- Understand how to mitigate different styles of security attacks using Cisco devices
- Learn and delve into the different types of firewall technologies
- Discover the Cisco ASA functionality and gain insights on some advanced ASA configurations
- Implement IPS on a Cisco device and understand the concepts of endpoint security