- Design highly available, cost efficient, fault tolerant, and scalable distributed systems
- A practical guide that will help you build, deploy, and manage applications with ease.
- Develop effective solutions with AWS SDK and Lambda
Continuous deployment and Agile methodology have enabled huge advances in modern applications. This book will enable the reader to make use of this rapidly evolving technology to build highly scalable applications within AWS.
You will begin with installation of AWS SDK and get you will get hands-on experience on creating an application. Next you will be integrating Applications with AWS services such as DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, Amazon SQS and Amazon SWF
Following this you will get well versed with CI/CD workflow and work with four major phases in Release processes - Source, Build, Test and Production. Next you will learn to apply AWS developer tools in your Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) WorkFlow. Later you will lern about User Authentication using Amazon Cognito and also how you can evaluate the best architecture as per your infrastructure costs. You will also get well versed with container service which is Amazon EC2 service and you will learn to deploy an app using EC2. Along with EC2, you will also be deploying a practical real-world example of a CI/CD application with the Serverless Application Framework. Finally, you will learn how to Architect and Deploy Application within minutes using AWS CodeStar and some tips and tricks to modify CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline and CodeStart suit the project's needs.
By the end of this book, the reader will effectively build, deploy, and manage your applications on AWS along with scaling and securing your applications with best practices and troubleshooting tips.
What you will learn
- Learn how to get up and running with AWS Developer Tools.
- Integrate the four major phases in the Release Processes. Source, Build, Test and Production.
- Learn how to integrate Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Deployment in AWS.
- Make secure, scalable and fault tolerant applications.
- Deploy complex architectures within minutes