TypeScript Microservices: A complete guide to build, deploy, test, secure microservices with TypeScript and NodeJS.
$1,459Professional Test Driven Development with C#: Developing Real World Applications with TDD (Paperback)
$352Spring 技術內幕：深入解析 Spring 架構與設計原理, 2/e
Build, test, deploy, and scale microservices
- Build and implement microservices from scratch with TypeScript
- Understand the microservice architecture and its implementation with TypeScript
- Deploy, scale and monitor Microservices for consistent high performance
If you want to learn how to leverage the power of microservices to build robust architecture using reactive programming and Typescript in NodeJS, then this book is for you.
This will be an end to end book showing you the implementation of MicroServices from the scratch; right from starting the project to hardening and securing your services. You will begin with a brief introduction to Microservices before learning to break your Monolith applications into Microservices. From here, you will learn reactive programming patterns and how to build APIs for microservices. The next set of topics will take you through the microservice architecture with TypeScript and communication between the services. From here, you will learn to test and deploy your TypeScript microservices using latest tools and implement Continuous Integration. Finally, you will learn to secure and harden your microservice.
By the end, you will be able to build production ready, scalable & maintainable microservices using Node JS and Typescript.
What you will learn
- Get acquainted with the fundamentals behind microservices.
- Discuss the behavioral changes needed for moving from monolithic to microservices.
- Deep dive into Reactive programming & Typescript & Node JS to learn its fundamentals in microservices
- Understand and design a service gateway and service registry for your microservices.
- Maintain the state of microservice and handle dependencies.
- Perfect your microservice with Unit testing & Integration testing
- Do a complete cycle right from Developing a microservice, securing it, deploying it & then scaling it.
Who This Book Is For