Web Development with Blazor: A hands-on guide for .NET developers to build interactive UIs with C#
Learn modern web user interface (UI) development with server-side Blazor and Blazor WebAssembly
- Get up to speed with Blazor fundamentals, actionable insights, and best practices
- Learn how to create and deploy a production-ready Blazor application
- Find out how, when, and why to use server-side Blazor and Blazor WebAssembly
You'll start by learning how to leverage the power of Blazor and learn what you can do with both Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly. By showing you how all the elements work together practically, the book will help you solve some of the common roadblocks that developers face. As you advance, you'll learn how to create Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly projects, how Razor syntax works, and how to validate forms and create your own components. Later, the book introduces you to key concepts involved in web development with Blazor, which you will be able to put into practice straight away.
By the end of this Blazor book, you'll have gained the confidence you need to create and deploy production-ready Blazor applications.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the different technologies that can be used with Blazor, such as Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly
- Find out how to build simple and advanced Blazor components
- Explore the differences between Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly projects
- Discover how Entity Framework works and build a simple API
- Get up to speed with components and find out how to create basic and advanced components
- Use techniques to debug your Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly applications
- Test Blazor components using bUnit
Who this book is for:
This web development book is for web developers and software developers who want to explore Blazor for building dynamic web UIs. This book assumes beginner-level knowledge of C# programming and intermediate-level web development skills.