Solution Architecture with .NET: Learn solution architecture principles and design techniques to build modern .NET solutions
Learn about the responsibilities of a .NET solution architect and explore solution architecture principles, DevOps solutions, and design techniques and standards with hands-on examples of design patterns
- Find out what are the essential personality traits and responsibilities of a solution architect
- Become well-versed with architecture principles and modern design patterns with hands-on examples
- Design modern web solutions and make the most of Azure DevOps to automate your development life cycle
Understanding solution architecture is a must to build and integrate robust systems to meet your client's needs. This makes it crucial for a professional .NET software engineer to learn the key skills of a .NET solution architect to create a unique digital journey and build solutions for a wide range of industries, from strategy and design to implementation. With this handbook, developers working with the .NET technology will be able to put their knowledge to work.
The book takes a hands-on approach to help you become an effective solution architect. You'll start by learning the principles of the software development life cycle (SDLC), the roles and responsibilities of a .NET solution architect, and what makes a great .NET solution architect. As you make progress through the chapters, you'll understand the principles of solution architecture and how to design a solution, and explore designing layers and microservices. You'll complete your learning journey by uncovering modern design patterns and techniques for designing and building digital solutions.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to architect your modern web solutions with ASP.NET Core and Microsoft Azure and be ready to automate your development life cycle with Azure DevOps.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand the role and core responsibilities of a .NET solution architect
- Study popular UML (Unified Modeling Language) diagrams for solution architecture
- Work with modern design patterns with the help of hands-on examples
- Become familiar with microservices and designing layers
- Discover how to design modern web solutions
- Automate your development life cycle with Azure DevOps
Who this book is for:
This book is for intermediate and advanced .NET developers and software engineers who want to advance their careers and expand their knowledge of solution architecture and design principles. Beginner or intermediate-level solution architects looking for tips and tricks to build large-scale .NET solutions will find this book useful.