$505揭秘 Angular 2
Discover actionable solutions to everyday problems in building applications with Angular and TypeScript, from app design to production deployment
- Explore recipes across core Angular topics to fill gaps in your knowledge of using Angular in production
- Discover industry best practices and tooling to enhance your development experience with Angular
- Understand advanced topics in Angular to help you become a proficient enterprise web developer
The Angular framework, powered by Google, is the framework of choice for many web development projects built across varying scales. It's known to provide much-needed stability and a rich tooling ecosystem for building production-ready web and mobile apps. This recipe-based guide enables you to learn Angular concepts in depth using a step-by-step approach. You'll explore a wide range of recipes across key tasks in web development that will help you build high-performance apps.
The book starts by taking you through core Angular concepts such as Angular components, directives, and services to get you ready for building frontend web apps. You'll develop web components with Angular and go on to cover advanced concepts such as dynamic components loading and state management with NgRx for achieving real-time performance. Later chapters will focus on recipes for effectively testing your Angular apps to make them fail-safe, before progressing to techniques for optimizing your app's performance. Finally, you'll create Progressive Web Apps (PWA) with Angular to provide an intuitive experience for users.
By the end of this Angular book, you'll be able to create full-fledged, professional-looking Angular apps and have the skills you need for frontend development, which are crucial for an enterprise Angular developer.
What You Will Learn:
- Gain a better understanding of how components, services, and directives work in Angular
- Understand how to create Progressive Web Apps using Angular from scratch
- Build rich animations and add them to your Angular apps
- Manage your app's data reactivity using RxJS
- Implement state management for your Angular apps with NgRx
- Optimize the performance of your new and existing web apps
- Write fail-safe unit tests and end-to-end tests for your web apps using Jest and Cypress
- Get familiar with Angular CDK components for designing effective Angular components
Who this book is for: