SAP Business ONE Implementation (Paperback)
$750Oracle Certified Professional: Building Internet Applications I & II Exam Guide (Hardcover)
- Get SAP B1 up and running quickly, optimize your business, inventory, and manage your warehouse
- Understand how to run reports and take advantage of real-time information
- Complete an express implementation from start to finish
- Real-world examples with step-by-step explanations
SAP Business ONE brings the power of the SAP ERP platform to small and mid-size companies. It offers fast-growing companies the same ERP capabilities used in world-wide conglomerates and major corporations. SAP Business ONE is powerful, and to fully harness it takes careful planning.
This book will provide you with a guide to install and implement SAP B1 in your business. It starts with the basic tasks of installing and configuring, but moves at a fast pace and goes on to cover topics such as advanced CRM, e-commerce, and modern Distribution Center configurations for inventory optimization and Warehouse Management.
The book is divided into two main sections. The case study starts out in section one with an ad-hoc implementation of a simple Lemonade Stand business. This section is focused on getting SAP B1 up and running quickly. In the second section the Ad-Hoc Implementation is taken to the next level , and we professionally expand this idea and develop a Beverage Distribution Center with outsourced production. This includes advanced inventory optimization. The workflow is optimized using existing functionality and also using Add-Ons to expand the standard functionality and transform the generic SAP Business ONE business engine into an Industry Solution.
The book is full of examples with detailed step-by-step explanations. We will be implementing a complete SAP Business System including add-ons as part of a case study.
Finally we connect SAP to the Web and introduce a solution that presents SAP features in a web interface with real-time integration. The book is completed with a chapter focusing on growth. Franchise architecture for SAP Business ONE is introduced and applied to the case study to help you learn how to get started with this.
Each chapter has a section that assists you with applying knowledge for your own project. You will have your business set up and ready to go by the time you complete this book.
What you will learn from this book?
- Create a project plan using the latest accelerated implementation techniques
- Manage inventory-related tasks and learn the implementation of warehouse management
- Implement a competitive CRM that integrates multiple sales channels.
- Improve the SAP standard feature-set with the help of various add-on solutions
- Establish a strategy and toolset that helps you overcome limitations for the modules you use
- Migrate data from different sources into SAP Business ONE using different tools and methods and also learn about deciding what data to import
- Enhance the standard SAP reporting functionality using the reporting tools available within SAP Business ONE like Crystal and XL Reporter
- Define a workflow that helps you evaluate available web tools for e-commerce and CRM
- Franchise your business using SAP B1
With clear instructions and plenty of screenshots, this book will provide you all the support and guidance you need to implement SAP Business One in your business. We will work with a project plan in each chapter and implement new techniques in the related case study. Alongside this hands-on approach tips and tricks are provided that you can use for your own project.
Who this book is written for?
This book is written for technically savvy business owners, entrepreneurs, and departmental managers. If you are a departmental sales manager you can benefit from the advanced sales stages and workflow concept in this book. The seasoned inventory and warehouse manager can immediately utilize the inventory optimization and warehouse management concepts. Your web technicians will benefit from the e-commerce information and understand how your web strategy can be aligned with SAP B1. As a business owner your key players from sales to fulfillment gain back control and you can grow your business to the next level using modern franchising concepts. If you have SQL skills you can leverage your knowledge, connecting with SAP tools and features that are built on queries. No previous experience with SAP or ERP is assumed.