Customer Success with Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step
Chandru Shankar, Vincent Bellefroid, Nilesh Thakkar
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2014-01-26
- 售價: $1,840
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $1,748
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 380
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 1849687021
- ISBN-13: 9781849687027
Having invested in Microsoft Dynamics, your enterprise will want to make a success of it, which is where this guide to Sure Step comes in, teaching you how to apply the methodologies to ensure optimum results.
- Understand how Sure Step helps you envision and implement the right Microsoft Dynamics solution for your business needs
- Learn how to develop a process for solution selling using Sure Step
- Understand the review and optimization offerings available to further enhance your solution delivery during and after go-live
- Gain knowledge of the project and change management in Sure Step
Sure Step is a full lifecycle methodology to help you envision and deliver your Microsoft Dynamics solutions portfolio. Maximize your Microsoft Dynamics investments and increase your efficiency to select, sell, deliver, operate, and support your solution.
"Customer Success with Microsft Dynamics Sure Step" explains the architecture and content elements of the Sure Step methodology, enabling you to successfully envision and deliver your Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM, GP, NAV, and SL solutions. Learn solution selling techniques and implementation lessons to successfully engage with and foster customers for life.
What you will learn from this book
- Discover how the methodology supports your buy cycle as you progress through your needs assessment, alternatives assessment, and risk assessment stages
- Examine the different options for solution delivery, and choose from waterfall and agile approaches
- Acquire insights on how you can proactively optimize the solution during implementation, as well as continue to maintain the health of your solution in production
- Determine the right approach and tools available to upgrade your solutions to the current product releases
- Learn how to align Sure Step with other key Microsoft Dynamics R&D tools such as Lifecycle Services
Who this book is written for
If you are involved in one or more of the roles stated below, then this book is for you:
- If you are a Project Manager, Engagement Manager, Solution Architect, or Consultant involved in delivering Microsoft Dynamics solutions, this book will teach you how you can improve the quality of your implementation with a consistent, repeatable process.
- If you are a Customer Project Manager, Subject Matter Expert, Key User, or End User involved in selecting the right business solution for your organization and delivering the Microsoft Dynamics solution, this book will help you determine how the method facilitates the delivery of a solution that is aligned to your vision.
- If you are a Sales Executive, Services Sales Executive, Technical Sales Specialist, Pre-Sales Consultant, or Engagement Manager involved in the sales of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, this book will help you to understand how you can accelerate your sales cycle and bring it to a close.
- If you are the Customer Decision Maker, CxO, Buyer, or Project Manager who participates in the selection process for your business solution needs, this book will show you how to determine how this process can help your due diligence exercise and set the stage for a quality implementation of the solution.
- If you are a Change Management expert, this book will enable you to learn how you can help the customer manage organizational change during the business solution delivery process, and/or help solution providers adopt a process for selling and delivering solutions.