Basic Biotechnique for Bioprocess and Bioentrepreneurship
Bhatt, Arvind Kumar, Bhatia, Ravi Kant, Bhalla, Tek Chand
Basic Biotechnique for Bioprocess and Bioentrepreneurship deals with the entire field of industrial biotechnology, starting from the basic laboratory techniques to scale-up, process development, demonstration and finally its commercialization. The book combines the current scattered materials on this topic and updates this information based on practical experience and requirements.
- Offers guidance for readers how to develop new microbiological and biotechnical processes
- Focuses on solutions to the practical difficulties at all levels in one place through understanding of basic techniques in lab, during bioprocess development, commercialization, technology transfer and others which is presently not available in the field
- Provides multi-faceted coverage with industry insights from leaders in the field
- Gives solutions to the practical difficulties at all levels ie Lab, Scale-Up and Commercial stage
- Also addresses ethical and other regulatory issues