TCP/IP in 24 Hours, Sams Teach Yourself (6th Edition)
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Sams Teach Yourself TCP/IP in 24 Hours, Sixth Edition is a practical guide to the simple yet illusive protocol system that powers the Internet. A step-by-step approach reveals how the protocols of the TCP/IP stack really work and explores the rich array of services available on the Internet today. You’ll learn about configuring and managing real-world networks, and you’ll gain the deep understanding you’ll need to troubleshoot new problems when they arise. Sams Teach Yourself TCP/IP in 24 Hours is the only single-volume introduction to TCP/IP that receives regular updates to incorporate new technologies of the ever-changing Internet. This latest edition includes up-to-date material on recent topics such as tracking and privacy, cloud computing, mobile networks, and the Internet of Things.
Each chapter also comes with:
Practical, hands-on examples, showing you how to apply what you learn
Quizzes and exercises that test your knowledge and stretch your skills
Notes and tips with shortcuts, solutions, and workarounds If you're looking for a smart, concise introduction to the TCP/IP protocols,start your clock and look inside.
Learn how to...
- Understand TCP/IP’s role, how it works, and how it continues to evolve
- Work with TCP/IP’s Network Access, Internet, Transport, and Application layers
- Design modern networks that will scale and resist attack
- Address security and privacy issues with encryption, digital signatures, VPNs, Kerberos, web tracking, cookies, anonymity networks, and firewalls
- Discover how IPv6 differs from IPv4, and how to migrate or coexist with IPv6
- Configure dynamic addressing, DHCP, NAT, and Zeroconf
- Establish efficient and reliable routing, subnetting, and name resolution
- Use TCP/IP in modern cloud-based environments
- Integrate IoT devices into your TCP/IP network
- Improve your efficiency with the latest TCP/IP tools and utilities
- Support high-performance media streaming and webcasting
- Troubleshoot problems with connectivity, protocols, name resolution, and performance
- Walk through TCP/IP network implementation, from start to finish