Tribe of Hackers: Cybersecurity Advice from the Best Hackers in the World
Marcus J. Carey, Jennifer Jin
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Tribe of Hackers: Cybersecurity Advice from the Best Hackers in the World (9781119643371) was previously published as Tribe of Hackers: Cybersecurity Advice from the Best Hackers in the World (9781793464187). While this version features a new cover design and introduction, the remaining content is the same as the prior release and should not be considered a new or updated product.
Looking for real-world advice from leading cybersecurity experts? You've found your tribe.
Tribe of Hackers: Cybersecurity Advice from the Best Hackers in the World is your guide to joining the ranks of hundreds of thousands of cybersecurity professionals around the world. Whether you're just joining the industry, climbing the corporate ladder, or considering consulting, Tribe of Hackers offers the practical know-how, industry perspectives, and technical insight you need to succeed in the rapidly growing information security market. This unique guide includes inspiring interviews from 70 security experts, including Lesley Carhart, Ming Chow, Bruce Potter, Robert M. Lee, and Jayson E. Street.
- Get the scoop on the biggest cybersecurity myths and misconceptions about security
- Learn what qualities and credentials you need to advance in the cybersecurity field
- Uncover which life hacks are worth your while
- Understand how social media and the Internet of Things has changed cybersecurity
- Discover what it takes to make the move from the corporate world to your own cybersecurity venture
- Find your favorite hackers online and continue the conversation
MARCUS J. CAREY is a cybersecurity community advocate and startup founder with over 25 years of experience protecting government and commercial sensitive data. He started his cybersecurity career in U.S. Navy cryptology with further service in the National Security Agency (NSA). He is the co-author of the Tribe of Hackers series of books.
JENNIFER JIN is a communications and marketing professional focused on the cybersecurity, gaming, and tech industries. She is passionate about non-profit work and mentorship, and is the co-author of the Tribe of Hackers series of books.