CSS Pocket Reference: Visual Presentation for the Web
Eric A. Meyer
When you’re working with CSS and need an answer now, this concise yet comprehensive quick reference provides all of the essential information you need. Ideal for intermediate to advanced web designers and developers, the 5th edition has been revised and updated to reflect new properties including grid, flexbox, masking, and compositing. This guide offers a short introduction to the key concepts of CSS, followed by alphabetical references to all CSS3 selectors and properties.
- Quickly find and adapt the style elements you need
- Learn how CSS3 features complement and extend your CSS practices
- Implement drop shadows, multiple backgrounds, rounded corners, and border images
- Get new information about transforms and transitions
- Discover new properties including grid, flexbox, masking, and compositing in this new edition