Make: Volume 75
- 出版商: Make Community, LLC
- 出版日期: 2020-12-08
- 售價: $500
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $475
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 128
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 1680456784
- ISBN-13: 9781680456783
立即出貨 (庫存 < 4)
Digital fabrication is a cornerstone of the maker community, and in Make: Volume 75 (our diamond issue ), we take a fun look at the state of digifab today. In our cover story, we break out of the cartesian box with a look at Nick Seward's weird and wild 3D printer designs, from undulating arms to roving printers. Next, dive into the latest desktop mills, routers and 3D printers with reviews of machines from Bantam Tools, Prusa Research, and more. Plus, get tips for recycling your old prints, adding supports for resin prints, printing in clay, and more.
Plus, over 16 projects and skill builders, including:
- Fit real AI onto microcontroller with TinyML and Arduino
- Build a super efficient rocket stove out of tin cans for your next camping trip
- Beam streaming services to your TV using a Raspberry Pi 4
- Create an adorable light-up felted mushroom garden
- And much more
Mike Senese is the Executive Editor of Make: magazine. He is also a TV host, starring in various engineering and science shows for Discovery Channel, including Punkin Chunkin, How Stuff Works, and Catch It Keep It.
An avid maker, Mike spends his spare time tinkering with remote-control aircraft, doing amateur woodworking, and attempting to cook the perfect pizza.