Angular Design Patterns
- Get to grips with the benefits and applicability of using different design patterns in Angular 2 with the help of real-world examples
- Identify and prevent common problems, programming errors, and anti-patterns
- Packed with easy-to-follow examples that can be used to create reusable code and extensible designs
This book is an insightful journey through the most valuable design patterns, and it will provide clear guidance on how to effectively use them in Angular 2. You will explore some of the best ways to work with Angular 2 and use it to meet the stability and performance required in today's web development world. You'll get to know some Angular best practices to improve your productivity and the code base of your application.
We will take you on a journey through Angular 2 designs for the real world with a combination of case studies, design patterns to follow, and anti-patterns to avoid.
By the end of the book, you will understand the various features of Angular 2 and will be able to apply well-known, industry-proven design patterns in your work.
What you will learn
- Understand Angular 2 design patterns and anti-patterns
- Implement the most useful GoF patterns for Angular 2
- Explore some of the most famous navigational patterns for Angular 2
- Get to know and implement stability patterns
- Explore and implement operations patterns
- Explore the official best practices for Angular 2
- Monitor and improve the performance of Angular 2 applications