Artificial Intelligence with Python
- 出版商: Packt Publishing
- 出版日期: 2017-01-26
- 定價: $1,650
- 售價: 6.0 折 $990
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 446
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 178646439X
- ISBN-13: 9781786464392
Artificial Intelligence with Python - Second Edition
立即出貨(限量) (庫存=2)此書已有新版 ↗️
$1,440Practical Machine Learning with H2O: Powerful, Scalable Techniques for Deep Learning and AI
$1,037Deep Learning with TensorFlow (Paperback)
$1,140Python Deep Learning (Paperback)
Artificial Intelligence with Python: A Comprehensive Guide to Building Intelligent Apps for Python Beginners & Developers
Build real-world Artificial Intelligence applications to intelligently interact with the world around you, explore real-world scenarios, and learn about the various algorithms which can be used to build AI applications. Packed with insightful examples and topics such as predictive analytics and deep learning, this book is a must-have for Python developers.
Enter and explore the fascinating world of intelligent apps with Artificial Intelligence with Python. From deep learning through to clustering and predictive analytics, you’ll cover introductory and more advanced Artificial Intelligence topics, allowing you to create intelligent apps.
About the Technology
Artificial Intelligence is becoming increasingly relevant in the modern world. By harnessing the power of algorithms, you can create apps which intelligently interact with the world around you, building intelligent recommender systems, automatic speech recognition systems and more.
About the Book
Starting with AI basics you’ll move on to learn how to develop building blocks using data mining techniques. Discover how to make informed decisions about which algorithms to use, and how to apply them to real-world scenarios. This practical book covers a range of topics including predictive analytics and deep learning.
- Cover the basics of Artificial Intelligence and dive into insightful examples
- Understand how to use different algorithms and build apps based on them
- Add intelligence layers to any apps based on various data
About the Reader
Ideal for Python developers who want to build real-world Artificial Intelligence applications, this book is accessible to Python beginners, and is also suitable for experienced Python programmers looking to use AI techniques in their existing technology stacks.
About the Author
Prateek Joshi is an artificial intelligence researcher, TEDx speaker, and published author of 5 books. Founder of venture-funded Silicon Valley startup Pluto AI, his work in the AI field has led to patents, tech demos and research papers. Prateek has worked for companies including Nvidia and Microsoft Research, and is a popular tech blogger and avid coder.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Classification and Regression Using Supervised Learning
- Predictive Analytics with Ensemble Learning
- Detecting Patterns with Unsupervised Learning
- Building Recommender Systems
- Logic Programming
- Heuristic Search Techniques
- Genetic Algorithms
- Building Games With Artificial Intelligence
- Natural Language Processing
- Probabilistic Reasoning for Sequential Data
- Building A Speech Recognizer
- Object Detection and Tracking
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Reinforcement Learning
- Deep Learning with Convolutional Neural Networks