立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
- Build React applications at scale using effective React patterns and best practices
- Explore React features such as Hooks, the Context API, and the Suspense API
- Extend React’s integration with React Native for building cross-platform mobile apps and games
Developed by Facebook, React is a popular library for building impressive user interfaces. React extends its capabilities to the mobile platform using the React Native framework and integrates with popular web and mobile tools to build scalable applications.
React Projects is your guide to learning React development by using modern development patterns and integrating React with powerful web tools such as GraphQL, Expo, and React 360. You'll start building a real-world project right from the first chapter and get hands on with developing scalable applications as you advance to building more complex projects. Throughout the book, you'll use the latest versions of React and React Native to explore features such as Higher Order Components (HOC), Context, and Hooks on multiple platforms, which will help you build full stack web and mobile applications efficiently. Finally, you'll delve into unit testing with Jest to build test-driven apps.
By the end of this React book, you'll have developed the skills necessary to start building scalable React apps across web and mobile platforms.
What you will learn
- Create a wide range of applications using various modern React tools and frameworks
- Discover how React Hooks modernize state management for React apps
- Develop progressive web applications using React components
- Build test-driven React applications using the Jest and Enzyme frameworks
- Understand full stack development using React, Apollo, and GraphQL
- Perform server-side rendering using React and React Router
- Design gestures and animations for a cross-platform game using React Native
Who this book is for
Roy Derks is a serial start-up CTO, conference speaker, and developer from Amsterdam. He has been actively programming since he was a teenager, starting as a self-taught programmer using online tutorials and books. At the age of 14, he founded his first start-up, a peer-to-peer platform where users could trade DVDs with other users for free. This marked the start of his career in web development, which back then primarily consisted of creating web applications using an MVC architecture with the LAMP stack.
In 2015, he was introduced to React and GraphQL at a hackathon in Berlin, and after winning a prize for his project, he started to use these technologies professionally. Over the next few years, he helped multiple start-ups create cross-platform applications using React and React Native, including a start-up he co-founded. He also started giving workshops and talks at conferences around the globe. In 2019, he gave over 20 conference talks about React, React Native, and GraphQL, inspiring over 10,000 developers worldwide.
- Creating a Movie List Application in React
- Creating a Progressive Web Application with Reusable React Components
- Build a Dynamic Project Management Board with React and Suspense
- Build a SSR-Based Community Feed Using React Router
- Build a Personal Shopping List Application Using Context API and Hooks
- Build an Application Exploring TDD Using Jest and Enzyme
- Build a Full Stack E-Commerce Application with React Native and GraphQL
- Build a House Listing Application with React Native and Expo
- Build an Animated Game Using React Native and Expo
- Creating a Real-Time Messaging Application with React Native and Expo
- Build a Full Stack Social Media Application with React Native and GraphQL
- Creating a Virtual Reality Application with React 360