Node Cookbook: Discover solutions, techniques, and best practices for server-side web development with Node.js 14
Discover practical recipes to get to grips with Node.js concepts and programming models for delivering a scalable server-side for your applications
- Implement practical solutions for scaling, securing, and testing your Node.js web apps effectively
- Build and deploy scalable microservices architecture with the power of Node.js 14
- Discover techniques for debugging and testing Node.js applications
This practical guide will help you to get started with creating, debugging, and deploying your Node.js applications and cover solutions to common problems, along with tips to avoid pitfalls. You'll become familiar with the Node.js development model by learning how to handle files and build simple web applications and then explore established and emerging Node.js web frameworks such as Express.js and Fastify. As you advance, you'll discover techniques for detecting problems in your applications, handling security concerns, and deploying your applications to the cloud. This recipe-based guide will help you to easily navigate through various core topics of server-side web application development with Node.js.
By the end of this Node book, you'll be well-versed with core Node.js concepts and have gained the knowledge to start building performant and scalable Node.js applications.
What you will learn
- Understand the Node.js asynchronous programming model
- Create simple Node.js applications using modules and web frameworks
- Develop simple web applications using web frameworks such as Fastify and Express
- Discover tips for testing, optimizing, and securing your web applications
- Create and deploy Node.js microservices
- Debug and diagnose issues in your Node.js applications
Who this book is for