Deploying Microsoft 365 Teamwork: Exam MS-300 Guide
The Microsoft MS-300 exam is designed to test the knowledge and skills of administrators in deploying, configuring, and managing SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server, SharePoint Hybrid, OneDrive for Business, and Teams. This book offers up-to-date coverage of the important topics based on the MS-300 exam and features question answers and insider tips to help you prepare for certification.
Written in a clear, succinct way, the book starts by helping you configure and manage SharePoint Online. You’ll then delve into OneDrive for Business, right from managing users and groups, through to monitoring sharing and security. Further chapters will guide you through working with Teams, with an emphasis on managing identity authentication, resolving issues with the service, and even observing usage patterns. Later, you’ll get up to speed with workload integrations, covering the Yammer business communications platform, before moving on to understand how to integrate Microsoft Stream with SharePoint, Teams, and Yammer. Finally, you’ll learn to develop data governance and user adoption strategies.
By the end of this book, you'll be well-versed with SharePoint Online and have learned the essential techniques and concepts you need to know in order to pass the MS-300 certification exam.
- Discover the different Microsoft services and features that make up Office 365
- Configure cloud services for your environment and extend your infrastructure’s capabilities
- Understand site architecture, site settings, and hub settings in SharePoint Online
- Explore business connectivity services for view and access options in SharePoint Online
- Configure Yammer to integrate with Office 365 groups, SharePoint, and Teams
- Deploy SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, and Microsoft Teams successfully, including bots and connectors
- Cover essential topics based on the MS-300 exam, and learn with the help of detailed explanations
- Understand the collaborative features of SharePoint, both on-premises and as part of the Office 365 service
- Work through practice questions relating to business use cases for SharePoint Server and Online