Software Systems Architecture: Working with Stakeholders Using Viewpoints and Perspectives (paperback) Paperback
Nick Rozanski, Eoin Woods
- 出版商: Addison Wesley
- 出版日期: 2005-04-20
- 售價: $2,120
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,014
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 576
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0133987868
- ISBN-13: 9780133987867
Software Systems Architecture is a practitioner-oriented guide to designing and implementing effective architectures for information systems. It is both a readily accessible introduction to software architecture and an invaluable handbook of well-established best practices. It shows why the role of the architect is central to any successful information-systems development project, and, by presenting a set of architectural viewpoints and perspectives, provides specific direction for improving your own and your organization's approach to software systems architecture.
With this book you will learn how to
- Design an architecture that reflects and balances the different needs of its stakeholders
- Communicate the architecture to stakeholders and demonstrate that it has met their requirements
- Focus on architecturally significant aspects of design, including frequently overlooked areas such as performance, resilience, and location
- Use scenarios and patterns to drive the creation and validation of your architecture
- Document your architecture as a set of related views
- Use perspectives to ensure that your architecture exhibits important qualities such as performance, scalability, and security
The architectural viewpoints and perspectives presented in the book also provide a valuable long-term reference source for new and experienced architects alike.
Whether you are an aspiring or practicing software architect, you will find yourself referring repeatedly to the practical advice in this book throughout the lifecycle of your projects.
A supporting Web site containing further information can be found at www.viewpoints-and-perspectives.info