CCNP Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions Clcei 300-820 Official Cert Guide
Ball, Jason, Arneson, Thomas
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2021-11-24
- 售價: $2,310
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,195
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 500
- 裝訂: Quality Paper - also called trade paper
- ISBN: 0136733727
- ISBN-13: 9780136733720
立即出貨 (庫存 < 3)
Trust the best-selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNP Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions CLCEI 300-820 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. Do I Know This Already? quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
* Master Cisco CCNP Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions CLCEI 300-820 exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
* Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
CCNP Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions CLCEI 300-820 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press prepares you to succeed on the exam and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Collaboration experts Jason Ball and TJ Arneson share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
* A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
* Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
* Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
* The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
* Practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
* An online, interactive Flash Cards application to help you drill on Key Terms by chapter
* A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
* Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the Cisco CCNP Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions CLCEI 300-820 exam, including
* Key concepts
* Initial Expressway configurations
* Mobile and remote access
* Cisco Webex technologies
The companion website contains two full exams, practice exercises, and a study planner.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 80% Off Practice Tests
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above, Safari version 12 and above, Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7. Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Also available from Cisco Press for CCNP CLCEI study is the CCNP Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions CLCEI 300-820 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson Test Prep Practice Test.
This integrated learning package
* Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
* Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
* Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
* Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Anyone who has worked with Jason Ball or has sat in one of his classes knows that his enthusiasm for collaboration is matched only by his engaging zeal for teaching. Jason's current position as a solution readiness engineer in Collaboration for Cisco awards him with the opportunity to create and provide training to Cisco partners on new, innovative collaboration solutions as Cisco releases them. He has been operating as a collaboration engineer for more than 11 years and holds 19 different certifications, including a CCNP Collaboration certification and a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI) certification. He has been teaching Cisco Voice, Video, and Collaboration certification courses for as many years as he has been involved with Cisco.
Some of the accomplishments that Jason has achieved include serving as a subject matter expert (SME) for two certification courses Cisco has developed: the TVS Advanced Services Course and the CIVND2 certification course for the former CCNA Collaboration certification. He also wrote the Video Infrastructure Implementation (VII) Advanced Services course for Cisco, coauthored CCNA Collaboration CIVND 210-065 Official Cert Guide (Cisco Press, 2015), and was the sole author of CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Core CLCOR 350-801 Official Cert Guide (Cisco Press). Jason currently resides in Raleigh, North Carolina, with his wife and two children.
TJ Arneson is a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI) who has had a history with Cisco products since his enlistment days in the U.S. Army. He has obtained both the CCNP Routing & Switching and Collaboration certifications. TJ's current position is a Customer Success Specialist for Cisco Systems, where he is enabling and empowering customers through the Customer Experience (CX) team under the Service Provider theater. TJ currently resides in sunny Tampa, Florida. When he is not working, he is either fishing in Tampa Bay or grinding levels in video games with his wife.