CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing Enarsi 300-410 Official Cert Guide (Hardcover)
Lacoste, Raymond, Edgeworth, Bradley
- 出版商: Cisco Press
- 出版日期: 2020-03-19
- 售價: $2,600
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $2,470
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 1040
- 裝訂: Hardcover - also called cloth, retail trade, or trade
- ISBN: 1587145251
- ISBN-13: 9781587145254
$4,768CCNP Routing and Switching Foundation Learning Guide Library: (ROUTE 300-101, SWITCH 300-115, TSHOOT 300-135) (Self-Study Guide) Hardcover
$356Keras 快速上手：基於 Python 的深度學習實戰
Trust the best selling Official Cert Guide series from Cisco Press to help you learn, prepare, and practice for exam success. They are built with the objective of providing assessment, review, and practice to help ensure you are fully prepared for your certification exam.
CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine using proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
- Master Cisco CCNP ENARSI 300-410 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions in the practice test software
CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide from Cisco Press allows you to succeed on the exam the first time and is the only self-study resource approved by Cisco. Expert authors Raymond Lacoste and Brad Edgeworth share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
- A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exams
- Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
- Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
- The powerful Pearson Test Prep Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
- Practice exercises that help you enhance your knowledge
- More than 60 minutes of video mentoring from the author
- A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
- Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
This official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI exam, including
- Layer 3 technologies, including IPv4/IPv6 routing, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP
- VPN services, including MPLS Layer 3 VPNs and DMVPN
- Infrastructure security, including ACLs, AAA, uRPF, CoPP, and IPv6 first hop security features
- Infrastructure services, including syslog, SNMP, IP SLA, Object Tracking, NetFlow, Flexible NetFlow, and more
The companion website contains more than 200 unique practice exam questions, practice exercises, a study planner, and 60 minutes of video training.
Includes Exclusive Offers For Up to 80% Off Practice Tests and Video Training
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
Also available from Cisco Press for CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing study is the CCNP Enterprise Advanced Routing ENARSI 300-410 Official Cert Guide Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test. This digital-only certification preparation product combines an eBook with enhanced Pearson Test Prep Practice Test.
This integrated learning package:
- Allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Raymond Lacoste has dedicated his career to developing the skills of those interested in IT. In 2001, he began to mentor hundreds of IT professionals pursuing their Cisco certification dreams. This role led to teaching Cisco courses full time. Raymond is currently master instructor for Cisco Enterprise Routing and Switching, AWS, and ITIL at StormWind Studios. Raymond treats all technologies as an escape room, working to uncover every mystery in the protocols he works with. Along this journey, Raymond has passed more than 110 exams, and his office wall includes certificates from Microsoft, Cisco, ISC2, ITIL, AWS, and CompTIA. If you were visualizing Raymond's office, you'd probably expect the usual network equipment, certifications, and awards. Those certainly take up space, but they aren't his pride and joy. Most impressive, at least to Raymond, is his gemstone and mineral collection; once he starts talking about it, he just can't stop. Who doesn't get excited by a wondrous barite specimen in a pyrite matrix? Raymond presently resides with his wife and two children in eastern Canada, where they experience many adventures together.
Brad Edgeworth, CCIE No. 31574 (R&S and SP), is a systems architect at Cisco Systems. He is a distinguished speaker at Cisco Live, where he has presented on various topics. Before joining Cisco, Brad worked as a network architect and consultant for various Fortune 500 companies. Brad's expertise is based on enterprise and service provider environments, with an emphasis on architectural and operational simplicity and consistency. Brad holds a bachelor of arts degree in computer systems management from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas. Brad can be found on Twitter as @BradEdgeworth.