Digital Design: With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL , 5/e【內含註冊碼，經刮除不受退】 (IE-Paperback)
M. Morris Mano , Michael D. Ciletti
- 出版商: Prentice Hall
- 出版日期: 2012-01-31
- 售價: $1,280
- 貴賓價: 9.8 折 $1,254
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 578
- ISBN: 0273764527
- ISBN-13: 9780273764526
數位邏輯設計 (Mano: Digital Design, 5/e) (繁中版)
Digital Design: With an Introduction to the Verilog HDL, VHDL, and SystemVerilog, 6/e (GE-Paperback)
👍 2016 年度 英文書 銷售排行 第 16 名
- This edition of Digital Design builds on the previous four editions, and the feedback of the team of reviewers who helped set a direction for the presentation.
- The focus of the text has been sharpened to more closely reflect the content of a foundation course in digital design and the mainstream technology of today's digital systems: CMOS circuits. The intended audience is broad, embracing students of computer science, computer engineering, and electrical engineering.
- The key elements that the book focuses include (1) Boolean logic, (2) logic gates used by designers, (3) synchronous finite state machines, and (4) datapath controller design—all from a perspective of designing digital systems.
- The widespread availability of web-based ancillary material prompted a limitation of the discussion of field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) to an introduction of devices offered by only one manufacturer, rather than two.
- Today's designers rely heavily on hardware description languages (HDLs), and this edition of the book gives greater attention to their use and presents a clear development of a design methodology using the Verilog HDL.
- Digital Design supports a multimodal approach to learning, following the VARK characterization of learning modalities identifying the four major modes by which humans learn: (V) visual, (A) aural, (R) reading, and (K) kinesthetic.
- The sequence of topics in the text can accommodate courses that adhere to traditional, manual-based, treatments of digital design, courses that treat design using an HDL, and courses that are in transition between or blend the two approaches.
- Instructor resources are available on the Companion Web site: www.pearsonhighered.com/ciletti
- Source code and test benches for all Verilog HDL examples in the test
- All figures and tables in the text
- Source code for all HDL models in the solutions manual
- A printed solution manual with graphics suitable for classroom presentation is also available for instructors.
New To This Edition
This edition of Digital Design uses the latest features of IEEE Standard 1364, but only insofar as they support the authors' pedagogical objectives. The revisions and updates to the text include:
- Elimination of specialized circuit-level content not typically covered in a first course in logic circuits and digital design (e.g., RTL, DTL, and emitter-coupled logic circuits)
- Addition of “Web Search Topics" at the end of each chapter to point students to additional subject matter available on the web
- Revision of approximately one-third of the problems at end of the chapters
- A printed solution manual for entire text, including all new problems
- Streamlining of the discussion of Karnaugh-maps
- Integration of treatment of basic CMOS technology with treatment of logic gates
- Inclusion of an appendix introducing semiconductor technology