Windows Phone 7 Companion (Paperback)
- 出版商: Wiley
- 出版日期: 2010-11-30
- 售價: $880
- 貴賓價: 9.5 折 $836
- 語言: 英文
- 頁數: 288
- 裝訂: Paperback
- ISBN: 0470938560
- ISBN-13: 9780470938560
- How Do I Set Up and Customize My Windows Phone 7 Device?
- How Do I Get Around My New Windows Phone?
- How Can I Make Calls and Send Text Messages?
- How Do I Connect with My Family and Friends?
- How Can I Set Up and Sync Services to My New Windows Phone?
- How Do I Connect My Windows Phone to My Computer?
- How Can I Enjoy Music and Videos on My Windows Phone?
- How Can I View, Share, and Capture Pictures on My Windows Phone?
- How Can I Read and Use Email on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Get More Organized Using My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use GPS Navigation and Mapping on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Surf the Internet from My Windows Phone?
- How Can I Play Games and Connect with Others Using Xbox LIVE on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use Word Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use Excel Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use OneNote Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use PowerPoint Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Use SharePoint Mobile 2010 on My Windows Phone?
- What Other Apps are Loaded and How Do I Get More from the Marketplace?
- How Do I Manage Settings on My Windows Phone?
- How Do I Deal with Problems on My Windows Phone?
Amazon.com Exclusive: Seven Windows Phone 7 Tips from the Author
Find Your Phone: The ability to go to a website to find your phone -- whether you misplace it in silent mode or leave it behind -- is a very handy feature that is available for Windows Phone 7 for free. You simply log into your Live.com account and choose how you wish to find your phone, including seeing it on a Bing Map.
Pinning Miscellaneous Items to Start: You may know you can pin apps and people to the Start screen, but did you know that you can pin your favorite radio stations, games (even those within the Xbox Live hub), favorite web pages (even shows a thumbnail of the page), OneNote and Office docs, and more? Tap and hold to find out what you can pin to Start.
Voice Command: Microsoft included a very powerful Voice Command solution on Windows Phone 7 that is activated by pressing and holding the Start button. You can use this to call people or numbers, find destinations through Bing Maps, or launch applications on your device. As you build up your collection of apps, you may find this to be the faster and more efficient option to control your device.
Quick Calling: You can call people in your Call History or people who are pinned to Start with just two simple taps. Tap on the Phone tile, and then tap the phone icon to the left of their number in the Call History. If you tap their name, you will open up their contact card instead. If they are one of your Start tiles, tap the tile and then tap Call.Change Your Start Background: I have had several people ask me about this since it isn't easy to find. If you tap and hold on a photo there is an option to set it as wallpaper, but this is the wallpaper for the lock screen only. Changing the background image in the Pictures hub will also change the picture on your Start screen. Simply tap and hold on the main Pictures hub page, and select to change the background.
Use Outline View to Navigate: Within Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files, you can simply tap the Outline icon and quickly navigate to other sections, spreadsheets, or slides within Office Mobile 2010.
Let Them Know You Will be Late: If you have appointments set up that have attendees, you will see an option in the bottom menu (access by tapping the More three-dot icon) that shows a person running as an icon. If you tap this, you will see the quick option to inform other attendees you will be late.