Practical AI on the Google Cloud Platform: Utilizing Google's State-Of-The-Art AI Cloud Services
$1,584Predictive Analytics and Data Mining: Concepts and Practice with RapidMiner (Paperback)
AI is complicated, but cloud providers have stepped in to make it easier, offering free (or affordable) state-of-the-art models and training tools to get you started. In this book, AI novices will learn how to use Google's AI-powered cloud services to do everything from analyzing text, images, and video to creating a chatbot.
Author Micheal Lanham takes you step-by-step through building models, training them, and then expanding on them to accomplish increasingly complex tasks. If you have a good grasp of math and the Python language, this book will get you up and running with Google Cloud Platform, whether you're looking to build a simple business AI application or an AI assistant.
- Learn key concepts for data science, machine learning, and deep learning
- Explore tools like Video AI, AutoML Tables, the Cloud Inference API, the Recommendations AI API, and BigQuery ML
- Perform image recognition using CNNs, transfer learning, and GANs
- Build a simple language processor using embeddings, RNNs, and Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers (BERT)
- Use Dialogflow to build a chatbot
- Analyze video with automatic video indexing, face detection, and TF Hub
Micheal Lanham is a proven software and tech innovator with 20 years of experience. During that time, he has developed a broad range of software applications. Including games, graphic, web, desktop, engineering, artificial intelligence, GIS and machine learning applications for a variety of industries as an R&D developer. He currently resides in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with his family.
At the turn of the millennium Micheal began working with neural networks and evolutionary algorithms in game development. He was later introduced to Unity and has been an avid developer, consultant, manager and author of multiple Unity games, graphic projects and books since.
Micheal has previously written Augmented Reality Game Development, Game Audio Development with Unity 5.x and Learn ARCore: Fundamentals of Google ARCore, Unity ML-Agents - Fundamentals of Unity Machine Learning and Hands-on Deep Learning for Games all published by Packt Publishing.