Learning Data Mining with Python Second Edition
$1,570Computer Manual in MATLAB to Accompany Pattern Classification, 2/e (Paperback)
$1,080Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow (Paperback)
- Use a wide variety of Python libraries for practical data mining purposes.
- Learn how to find, manipulate, analyze, and visualize data using Python.
- Step-by-step instructions on data mining techniques with Python that have real-world applications.
This book teaches you to design and develop data mining applications using a variety of datasets, starting with basic classification and affinity analysis. This book covers a large number of libraries available in Python, including the Jupyter Notebook, pandas, scikit-learn, and NLTK.
You will gain hands on experience with complex data types including text, images, and graphs. You will also discover object detection using Deep Neural Networks, which is one of the big, difficult areas of machine learning right now.
With restructured examples and code samples updated for the latest edition of Python, each chapter of this book introduces you to new algorithms and techniques. By the end of the book, you will have great insights into using Python for data mining and understanding of the algorithms as well as implementations.
What you will learn
- Apply data mining concepts to real-world problems
- Predict the outcome of sports matches based on past results
- Determine the author of a document based on their writing style
- Use APIs to download datasets from social media and other online services
- Find and extract good features from difficult datasets
- Create models that solve real-world problems
- Design and develop data mining applications using a variety of datasets
- Perform object detection in images using Deep