$551管理海量數據－壓縮索引和查詢(第2版經典再現全新修訂版) (Managing Gigabytes: Compressing and Indexing Documents and Images, 2/e)
$296PostgreSQL 即學即用, 2/e (PostgreSQL: Up and Running: A Practical Introduction to the Advanced Open Source Database, 2/e)
$352OpenStack 最佳實踐 — 測試與 CI/CD
$254亞馬遜 AWS 雲基礎與實戰
- Focuses on providing a clear, concise strategy so you gain the specific skills required to pass the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam
- Includes exercises and performance-based tasks to ensure all exam objectives can be completed via the Horizon dashboard and command-line interface
- Includes a free OpenStack Virtual Appliance to practice the objectives covered throughout the book
- Includes a practice exam to put your OpenStack skills to the test to prove you have what it takes to conquer the live exam
- Updated for the 2017 exam featuring OpenStack Newton
This book provides you with a specific strategy to pass the OpenStack Foundation’s first professional certification: the Certified OpenStack Administrator. In a recent survey, 78% of respondents said the OpenStack skills shortage had deterred them from adopting OpenStack. Consider this an opportunity to increase employer and customer confidence by proving you have the skills required to administrate real-world OpenStack clouds.
You will begin your journey by getting well-versed with the OpenStack environment, understanding the benefits of taking the exam, and installing an included OpenStack all-in-one virtual appliance so you can work through objectives covered throughout the book. After exploring the basics of the individual services, you will be introduced to strategies to accomplish the exam objectives relevant to Keystone, Glance, Nova, Neutron, Cinder, Swift, Heat, and troubleshooting.
Finally, you’ll benefit from the special tips section and a practice exam to put your knowledge to the test. By the end of the journey, you will be ready to become a Certified OpenStack Administrator!
What you will learn
- Manage the Keystone identity service by creating and modifying domains, groups, projects, users, roles, services, endpoints, and quotas.
- Upload Glance images, launch new Nova instances, and create flavors, key pairs, and snapshots.
- Discover Neutron tenant and provider networks, security groups, routers, and floating IPs.
- Manage the Cinder block storage service by creating volumes and attaching them to instances.
- Create Swift containers and set access control lists to allow read/write access to your objects.
- Explore Heat orchestration templates and create, list, and update stacks.
About the Author
Matt Dorn is a senior technical instructor who has previously served in IT leadership roles and has helped hundreds of teams around the world build private clouds with OpenStack. He understands that many feel a great deal of intimidation when approaching open source projects and is fanatical about providing an easy-to-understand learning path that makes OpenStack accessible and fun.
Table of Contents
- Intro to OpenStack and Certified OpenStack Administrator Exam
- Setting Up Your Practice Exam Environment
- Keystone Identity Service
- Glance Image Service
- Nova Compute Service
- Neutron Networking Service
- Cinder Block Storage Service
- Swift Object Storage Service
- Heat Orchestration Service
- Final Tips and Tricks
- Practice Exams