Learn WebAssembly: Build web applications with native performance using Wasm and C/C++
$194Spring 3.x 編程技術與應用
$403JSP 項目開發全程實錄, 3/e
In the first definitive guide on WebAssembly, you'll learn how you can wield this new technology to break through the current barriers of web development and build an entirely new class of performant applications .
- Generate WebAssembly modules from C and C++ using Emscripten and interact with these modules in the browser
- Learn how to use WebAssembly outside of the browser and load modules using Node.js
- Build a high-performance application using C and WebAssembly and port an existing C++ game to WebAssembly using Emscripten
WebAssembly is a brand-new technology that represents a paradigm shift in web development. This book aims to teaches programmers how to leverage this technology to write high- performance applications that run in the browser.
This book will introduces you to the powerful WebAssembly concepts of WebAssembly that willto help you write lean and powerful web applications with native performance.
Further on, weyou'll implement all the techniques you've learned by to building a high-performance application using C and WebAssembly, and then port an existing game written in C++ to WebAssembly using Emscripten.
By the end of this book, you would will be well-equipped to create high-performance applications and games for the web using WebAssembly.
What you will learn
- Create, load, and debug a WebAssembly module (editor and compiler/toolchain)
- Build a high-performance application using C and WebAssembly
- Extend WebAssembly's feature set using Emscripten by porting a game written in C++
- Explore upcoming features of WebAssembly, Node.js integration, and alternative compilation methods
Who this book is for
If you are a web developer or C/C++ programmer keen to leverage the powerful technology of WebAssembly to build high-performance web applications, then this book is for you.
Table of Contents
- What is WebAssembly?
- Development Workflow, Tooling, and Configuration
- Installing the Required Dependencies
- Creating and Loading aWebAssembly Module
- Creating an Application from Scratch
- Porting a Game with Emscripten
- Integrating with Node.js
- Advanced Tools and Upcoming Features