Develop efficient and modern Full Stack applications using Spring Boot and React
- Develop resourceful backends using Spring Boot and faultless frontends using React.
- Explore the techniques involved in creating a full stack app by going through a methodical approach.
- Learn to add CRUD functionalities and use Material UI in the user interface to make it more user-friendly.
Apart from knowing how to write front-end and server-end code, a full-stack engineer has to tackle all the problems that are encountered in the application development lifecycle, starting from a simple idea to UI design, technical design, and all the way to implementing, testing, production deployment and monitoring. This book covers the full set of technologies that you need to know to become a full-stack web developer with Spring Boot for the backend and React for the frontend.
By the end of this book, you will master the process of full stack development by leveraging the power of Spring boot and React
What you will learn
- Learn how to create a RESTful Web Service with Spring Boot.
- Understand how to use React for front-end programming.
- Gain knowledge of how to create unit tests using JUnit.
- Discover the techniques that go into securing the Backend using Spring Security.
- Learn how to use Material UI in the user interface to make it more user-friendly
- Learn to create a React app by using Create React App starter kit made by Facebook.
Who This Book Is For
Java developers who are familiar with Spring, but have not built full-stack applications at all.