Cloud-Native Continuous Integration and DeliveryCloud-Native Continuous Integration and Delivery: Discover how you can efficiently build, deploy and test your own cloud-native applications
When several developers work on the same code and do not merge their changes, the end result is a sure disaster. Learn and use tools to keep your cloud-native applications agile and ship them off fast.
- Explains in detail cloud-native continuous integration and delivery
- Demonstrates how to run a build in a CI/CD system
- Shows continuous delivery to Docker Registry and continuous deployment to Kubernetes
The course starts with a detailed explanation of CI/CD concepts by experimenting with cloud services and on-premise applications. You'll learn to create multi-stage builds and tests for Docker and apply best practices for Docker containers. You'll learn how to continuously deliver to Docker registry. As the course progresses, you'll experiment with AWS Codebuild for continuous integration, and build and test apps on Jenkins-X. When the course ends, you would have experimented using AWS CodePipeline for continuous delivery, and configured and deployed software to Kubernetes using Argo.
What you will learn
- Learn the basics of CI/CD concepts
- Learn the cloud-native way of designing CI/CD systems
- Create multi-stage builds and tests for Docker
- Apply the best practices for Docker containers
- Experiment using AWS CodeBuild for continuous integration
- Build and test their applications on Jenkins-X
- Learn how to continuously deliver to Docker registry
- Learn how to continuously deploy to Kubernetes
- Experiment using AWS CodePipeline for Continuous Delivery
- Configure and deploy software to Kubernetes using Argo
Who This Book Is For
This course is ideal for professionals interested in cloud-native software development. To benefit the most from this course, you must be familiar with developing, building, testing, integrating, and deploying containerized microservices into cloud systems.