Implementing DevOps with Ansible 2
$454深入理解 Android－Wi-Fi / NFC 和 GPS 捲
Leverage the power of Ansible 2 and related tools and scale DevOps processes
About This Book
- Learn how to use Ansible playbooks along with YAML and JINJA to create efficient DevOps solutions
- Use Ansible to provision and automate Docker containers and images
- Learn the fundamentals of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery and how to leverage Ansible to implement these modern DevOps
- Learn the fundamentals of creating custom Ansible modules
- Learn the fundamentals of Ansible Galaxy
- Follow along step-by-step as we teach you to scale Ansible for your DevOps processes
Who This Book Is For
If you are a DevOps engineer, administrator, or developer and want to implement the DevOps environment in your organization using Ansible, then this book is for you.
What You Will Learn
- Get to the grips with the fundamentals of Ansible 2.2 and how you can benefit from leveraging Ansible for DevOps.
- Adapt the DevOps process and learn how Ansible and other tools can be used to automate it.
- Start automating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tasks using Ansible
- Maximize the advantages of tools such as Docker, Jenkins, JIRA, and many more to implement the DevOps culture.
- Integrate DevOps tools with Ansible
- Extend Ansible using Python and create custom modules that integrate with unique specific technology stacks
- Connect and control the states of various third-party applications such as GIT, SVN, Artifactory, Nexus, Jira, Hipchat, Slack, Nginx, and others