Cloud Native programming with Golang: Develop microservice-based high performance web apps for the cloud with Go
Mina Andrawos, Martin Helmich
$922Professional Test Driven Development with C#: Developing Real World Applications with TDD (Paperback)
$352Spring 技術內幕：深入解析 Spring 架構與設計原理, 2/e
$1,188Windows Phone 8 Unleashed (Paperback)
$250微軟互聯網信息服務(IIS)最佳實踐 (The Best Practices for Microsoft internet information Services)
Discover practical techniques to build cloud-native apps that are scalable, reliable, and always available.
- Build well-designed and secure microservices. Enrich your microservices with continous integration and monitoring.
- Containerize your application with Docker
- Deploy your application to AWS. Learn how to utilize the powerful AWS services from within your application
Cloud computing and microservices are two very important concepts in modern software architecture. They represent key skills that ambitious software engineers need to acquire in order to design and build software applications capable of performing and scaling. Go is a modern cross-platform programming language that is very powerful yet simple; it is an excellent choice for microservices and cloud applications. Go is gaining more and more popularity, and becoming a very attractive skill..
From there, we dive into commercial cloud offerings by covering AWS. Finally, we conclude our book by providing some overviews of other concepts and technologies that the reader can explore to move from where the book leaves off.
What you will learn
- Understand modern software applications architectures
- Build secure microservices that can effectively communicate with other services
- Get to know about event-driven architectures by diving into message queues such as Kafka, Rabbitmq, and AWS SQS.
- Understand key modern database technologies such as MongoDB, and Amazon's DynamoDB
- Leverage the power of containers
- Explore Amazon cloud services fundamentals
- Know how to utilize the power of the Go language to access key services in the Amazon cloud such as S3, SQS, DynamoDB and more.
- Build front-end applications using ReactJS with Go
- Implement CD for modern applications
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- Modern Microservice Architectures
- Building Microservices using Rest APIs
- Securing Microservices
- Asynchronous Microservice Architectures Using Message Queues
- Building a Frontend with React
- Deploying Your Application in Containers
- AWS- II
- Continuous Delivery
- Where to go from here