Rapid Application Development with AWS Amplify: Build cloud-native mobile and web apps from scratch through continuous delivery and test automation
$568DevOps 權威指南 : IT 效能新基建
- Explore the capabilities of AWS Amplify with popular app frameworks for both web and mobile app platforms
- Build your first cloud-native web and mobile applications using AWS Amplify
- Leverage AWS Amplify to design GraphQL APIs for your web and mobile applications
AWS Amplify is a modern toolkit that includes a command line interface (CLI); libraries for JS, iOS, and Android programming; UI component libraries for frameworks like React, Angular, and Vue.js for web development, and React Native and Flutter for mobile development.
You'll begin by learning how to build AWS Amplify solutions with React and React Native with TypeScript from scratch, along with integrating it with existing solutions. This book will show you the fastest way to build a production-ready minimum viable product (MVP) within days instead of years. You'll also discover how to increase development speed without compromising on quality by adopting behavior-driven development (BDD) and Cypress for end-to-end test automation, as well as the Amplify build pipeline (DevOps or CI/CD pipeline) to ensure optimal quality throughout continuous test automation and continuous delivery. As you advance, you'll work with React to determine how to build progressive web apps (PWAs) with Amplify and React Native for cross-platform mobile apps. In addition to this, you'll find out how to set up a custom domain name for your new website and set up the AWS Amplify Admin UI for managing the content of your app effectively.
By the end of this AWS book, you'll be able to build a full-stack AWS Amplify solution all by yourself.
What you will learn
- Build React and React Native apps with Amplify and TypeScript
- Explore pre-built Amplify UI components for rapid prototyping
- Add user management with Amplify authentication to your app
- Use Amplify GraphQL to create a blog post
- Discover how to upload photos to Amplify Storage
- Enable DevOps with the Amplify pipeline for your app
- Get to grips with BDD and test automation with Cypress and Cucumber
- Set up a custom domain name for your website and manage app content with the Amplify Admin UI
Who this book is for
This book is for developers and tech companies looking to develop cloud-native products rapidly with the AWS ecosystem. Web and mobile developers with little-to-no experience in TypeScript programming will also find this book helpful. Although no prior experience with AWS or TypeScript is required, basic familiarity with modern frameworks such as React and React Native is useful.
Adrian Leung is a full-stack cloud native engineer and Agile Transformation Coach with a deep understanding of Organisation and Business Agilities. His background has led him to coach many enterprises in digital transformation with Design Thinking and Agile as well as enterprise scalable cloud-native solution architectures to deliver real value to their customers.
Adrian earned a degree in Applied Information Technology from The University of Newcastle, Australia in 2007. His work history includes helping many enterprises in Hong Kong with their digital transformation journey. He is currently the Founder of Adventvr that is building amazing products and espousing the benefits of serverless systems whenever he has the chance.
- Getting familiar with the Amplify CLI and Amplify Console
- Creating a React App with AmplifyJS and TypeScript
- Pluggable Amplify UI components
- User management with Amplify Authentication
- Creating a blog post with Amplify GraphQL
- Uploading and Sharing Photos with Amplify Storage
- Setting Up an Amplify Pipeline
- Test Automation with Cypress
- Setting Up a Custom Domain Name and the Amplify Admin UI