Hands-On Software Architecture with Java: Learn key architectural techniques and strategies to design efficient and elegant Java applications
$653深度學習、優化與識別 (Deep Learning,Optimization and Recognition)
$505遊戲設計基礎, 3/e (Fundamentals of Game Design, 3/e)
$1,380Reinforcement Learning: With Open AI, TensorFlow and Keras Using Python
Build robust and scalable Java applications by learning how to implement every aspect of software architecture
- Understand the fundamentals of software architecture and build production-grade applications in Java
- Make smart architectural decisions with comprehensive coverage of various architectural approaches from SOA to microservices
- Gain an in-depth understanding of deployment considerations with cloud and CI/CD pipelines
Well-written software architecture is the core of an efficient and scalable enterprise application. Java, the most widespread technology in current enterprises, provides complete toolkits to support the implementation of a well-designed architecture.
This book starts with the fundamentals of architecture and takes you through the basic components of application architecture. You'll cover the different types of software architectural patterns and application integration patterns and learn about their most widespread implementation in Java. You'll then explore cloud-native architectures and best practices for enhancing existing applications to better suit a cloud-enabled world. Later, the book highlights some cross-cutting concerns and the importance of monitoring and tracing for planning the evolution of the software, foreseeing predictable maintenance, and troubleshooting. The book concludes with an analysis of the current status of software architectures in Java programming and offers insights into transforming your architecture to reduce technical debt.
By the end of this software architecture book, you'll have acquired some of the most valuable and in-demand software architect skills to progress in your career.
What you will learn
- Understand the importance of requirements engineering, including functional versus non-functional requirements
- Explore design techniques such as domain-driven design, test-driven development (TDD), and behavior-driven development
- Discover the mantras of selecting the right architectural patterns for modern applications
- Explore different integration patterns
- Enhance existing applications with essential cloud-native patterns and recommended practices
- Address cross-cutting considerations in enterprise applications regardless of architectural choices and application type
Who this book is for
This book is for Java software engineers who want to become software architects and learn everything a modern software architect needs to know. The book is also for software architects, technical leaders, vice presidents of software engineering, and CTOs looking to extend their knowledge and stay up to date with the latest developments in the field of software architecture.
1. Designing Software Architectures in Java – Methods and Styles
2. Software Requirements – Collecting, Documenting, Managing
3. Common Architecture Design Techniques
4. Best Practices for Design and Development
5. Exploring the Most Common Development Models
6. Exploring Essential Java Architectural Patterns
7. Exploring Middleware and Frameworks
8. Designing Application Integration and Business Automation
9. Designing Cloud-Native Architectures
10. Implementing User Interaction
11. Dealing with Data
12. Cross-Cutting Concerns
13. Exploring the Software Life Cycle
14. Monitoring and Tracing Techniques
15. What's New in Java?