Empowering Organizations with Power Virtual Agents: A practical guide to building intelligent chatbots with Microsoft Power Platform
$458從 Power BI 到 Power Platform 低代碼應用開發實戰
Unleash the capabilities of Power Virtual Agents to provide actionable insights to your customers and employees using automated chatbot solutions
- Provide instant customer support on your webpages using Power Virtual Agents
- Discover tips and techniques for the governance, administration, and deployment of chatbots
- Build conversational solutions for your web apps, public portals, and Teams environment
Power Virtual Agents is a set of technologies released under the Power Platform umbrella by Microsoft. It allows non-developers to create solutions to automate customer interactions and provide services using a conversational interface, thus relieving the pressure on front-line staff providing this kind of support.
Empowering Organizations with Power Virtual Agents is a guide to building chatbots that can be deployed to handle front desk services without having to write code. The book takes a scenario-based approach to implementing bot services and automation to serve employees in the organization and external customers. You will uncover the features available in Power Virtual Agents for creating bots that can be integrated into an organization's public site as well as specific web pages. Next, you will understand how to build bots and integrate them within the Teams environment for internal users. As you progress, you will explore complete examples for implementing automated agents (bots) that can be deployed on sites for interacting with external customers.
By the end of this Power Virtual Agents chatbot book, you will have implemented several scenarios to serve external client requests for information, created scenarios to help internal users retrieve relevant information, and processed these in an automated conversational manner.
What You Will Learn:
- Get to grips with Power Virtual Agents and understand the license requirement for using it
- Deploy bots on public websites or web pages
- Create conversational solutions for your organization using Microsoft Teams
- Explore best practices for governance that are essential for implementing Power Virtual Agents
- Explore different business scenarios for implementing Power Virtual Agents
- Understand the integration between Power Virtual Agents and Microsoft Power Platform
Who this book is for:
This book is for organization representatives looking to automate processes, relieve the first-contact workload of their front-line agents, and provide actionable results to employees and customers. Business professionals, citizen developers, and functional consultants will also find this book helpful. Familiarity with the Modern Workplace and the Dynamics 365 family of products will be useful. Beginner-level knowledge of Power Platform and its main modules will assist with understanding the concepts covered in the book more effectively.